On this page you will find information about some of the services for seniors provided by the Victorian Government.
Please feel free to contact Luke for any other information, assistance of advice.
Victorian Seniors Card
The Seniors Card is available for free to any permanent Victorian resident aged 60 or over who’s retired or not working for more than 35 hours a week.
Seniors Card holders receive:
- Discounts and special offers at a wide range of businesses
- Sixty Plus fare on any metropolitan train, tram or bus
- Concession fare on nominated V/Line off-peak country services
For more information regarding the Seniors Card, including how to apply please visit:
The Victorian Government offers concessions on a variety of key services to holders of
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- certain Veterans Affairs Cards
Discounts are available on
- gas, water and electricity bills
- council rates
- public transport
- stamp duty on properties
- car registration
- other services
For information on eligibility and how to apply call the Concessions Information line on 1800 658 521 or see the link below: